Hello, my name is Anthony D'Onofrio, a FULL-TIME Realtor® with One Percent Realty Ltd. Brokerage. I am a family man with two young children and understand the expenses that occur day to day for young families. I joined the One Percent Realty Ltd. team because I believe in charging a lower commission rate.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
MY SERVICES INCLUDE:
1. Establishing "Fair Market Value" of your home based on comparable homes
2. Suggesting various selling strategies based on your property
3. Offering "best practice" staging advice to help maximize interest
4. Capturing top-notch quality photos
5. Capturing and editing a professional 3D Tour of your home
6. Placing a large “For Sale” Sign and a lockbox on your property
7. Advertising your home on the MLS® Portal, Realtor.ca®, social media, and over 25 other real estate websites
8. Arranging showings for buyers and buyers’ Realtors®
9. Showing your home to potential buyers without a Realtor®
10. Presenting, reviewing, and explaining details of offers obtained
11. Assisting sellers in offer negotiation
12. Holding an "Open Home" at a time convenient to you (Subject to COVID-19 restrictions)
Q: How much can I save with One Percent Realty Ltd.?
Your House --- Other Agents* ---- 1% Realty ---- Potential Savings!
$ 800,000 $ 40,000+HST $ 9,950* $ 30,050+HST
$ 900,000 $ 45,000+HST $ 9,950* $ 35,050+HST
$ 1.0M $ 50,000+HST $ 10,950* $ 39,050+HST
$ 1.2M $ 60,000+HST $ 12,950* $ 47,050+HST
$ 1.4M $ 70,000+HST $ 14,950* $ 55,050+HST
$ 1.7M $ 85,000+HST $ 17,950* $ 67,050+HST
$ 2.0M $ 100,000+HST $ 20,950* $ 79,050+HST
Q: What do we charge? (When selling real estate)
We charge a total of $7,950 for residential properties under $400,000. For residential properties between $400,000 and $900,000 we charge $9,950. For residential properties over $900,000 we charge 1% of the sale price + $950. We also offer the flexibility to offer more commission to the buyer's agent. It is as simple as that!
Q: How does the commission break down?
For homes under $400,000 we charge $7,950. $3,500 is for me ("listing agent"), $3,500 is for the buyer's agent ("showing agent"), and $950 is allocated for expenses (includes MLS® system fee, advertising costs, insurance costs and a small fee to my office when I sell your home). You pay absolutely nothing until your home is sold!
For homes between $400,000 and $900,000 we charge $9,950. $4,500 is for me ("listing agent"), $4,500 is for the buyer's agent ("showing agent"), and $950 is allocated for expenses (includes MLS® system fee, advertising costs, insurance costs and a small fee to my office when I sell your home). You pay absolutely nothing until your home is sold!
For homes over $900,000 we charge 1% + $950. 0.5% is for me ("listing agent"), 0.5% is for the buyer's agent ("showing agent"), and $950 is allocated for expenses (includes MLS® system fee, advertising costs, insurance costs and a small fee to my office when I sell your home). You pay absolutely nothing until your home is sold!
Q: How do we keep commission down without compromising price or service?
1. We don't require expensive commercial offices to conduct business. (We work from our home offices) 2. We don't require administrative assistants. (We do our own administrative work) 3. When applicable, we use legally binding e-signatures to keep office and travel costs down. 4. Unlike many other brokerages, our corporate headquarters take a very small fraction of our income.
Q: Can I offer the Buyer's Realtor® more than $3,500/4,500/0.5%?
Yes, if you want to offer more commission to the Buyer’s agent on MLS® than $3,500/$4,500/0.5% the choice is completely yours. Furthermore, if a One Percent Realty Realtor® sells your home without an outside buyer agent we will only charge you $7,950/$9,950/0.5% instead of the higher commission originally offered to the buyer's agent! This is just another example how we are always looking out for your best interest.
Q: Will other Realtors® show One Percent Listings?
There are several reasons why all Realtors® show One Percent listings:
(1) The MLS® Portal, which is set up by a buyer's Realtor® automatically notifies buyers by email when a new One Percent listing is posted that fits their search criteria regardless of the Cooperating brokerage's commission. It is the showing Realtor's® "duty of obedience" to show the listing if the buyer asks to have the listing shown
(2) Realtors® have an ethical duty to show all listings, regardless of commission
(3) Realtors® will still earn a good commission
(4) Buyers can easily find all One Percent listings on various real estate websites including realtor.ca and onepercentrealty.com
Q: Does One Percent Realty Work?
Yes, One Percent Realty works! Our clients have literally saved thousands of dollars in real estate commission and so have thousands of other Canadians using One Percent Realty. Your property will attract a buyer when priced at market value. Paying thousands more to the listing brokerage is not what will sell your property, your property will sell because of the outstanding exposure and professional services we provide to attract the right buyer for your home. If you would like more details on how we market and sell your home please give me a call at 613-612-9552.
Q: What is the deal with One Percent Realty?
We are a fully licensed real estate brokerage that offers real estate services at a discounted commission by charging and earning less per transaction. In terms of services and exposure, we are identical to whoever you would like to compare us with. We list properties on MLS®, realtor.ca, and many other real estates websites. We place a sign on your property (if it's allowed), we conduct 3D Tours, take professional quality photos, we show your property to buyers without Realtors®, hold open houses, and offer negotiation advice.
Q: I'm looking to buy, what do you charge?
When a Realtor® represents a buyer the commission is always paid by the seller. This means my services are completely free to you. What sets me apart is that I share my earned commission with you in the form of a cashback. Call me at 613-612-9552 or email me at email@example.com for details.