SAVE $$$ ON COMMISSION AND MORE!!!
With over 20 years experience in the Airline and Pharmaceutical Industry, I have required trust and confidence, negotiation and communication skills, and integrity as I worked with an extensive diverse and wide customer base. Today, as a real estate professional, I will be bringing those same skills and talents to my clients.
My personalized attention and encouragement will create a positive experience in any property transaction. My mantra is to be in touch and stay in touch with my clients. I love my work, and I enjoy the wonderful people I meet every day. Married and the mother of two, I enjoy spending time with my family, entertaining with friends, decorating and traveling.
HOW I CAN SAVE YOU MONEY!
Looking to Sell?
List your property on MLS® for a flat fee of $7950 for properties under $700,000,
or 1% of the sale price + $950 for properties over $700,000.
I will offer you FULL REAL ESTATE SERVICE at a fraction of the price charged by other brokerages.
- Full exposure on the Hamilton/Burlington Board, Toronto Real Estate Board, REALTOR.ca, onepercentrealty.com and other websites
- Complimentary Market Evaluation
- High Resolution Digital Photos & Virtual Tour administered by a professional real estate photographer
- For Sale sign on your lawn
- Lock box on your property
- Open houses
- Responding to Consumer & REALTOR® Inquiries
- Arranging showing appointments & showing your property
- Assisting you in Offer Negotiations
Looking to Buy?
I will offer you 1% CASH-BACK REBATE* on all home purchases!
I offer 1% Cash-Back to Buyers purchasing a home with me. That is 1% of the final purchase price back in your pocket. Here is an example, property purchased for $700,000, you will receive $7,000 cash back. You will receive a cheque after closing from One Percent Realty Ltd.
* This offer is not intended to breach any existing buyer representative agreement nor intended to solicit properties already listed for sale. This rebate offer of 1% (of the purchase price paid to the Co-operating Brokerage, One Percent Realty Ltd), is only available from this Salesperson and not other licensees in One Percent Realty Ltd. Rebate is subject to the commission funds being received by One Percent Realty Ltd. and being paid to the Salesperson after Completion of the Sale. Commission paid to the Co-operating Brokerage, One Percent Realty Ltd, must be at least 2.5% or more for the Rebate to apply. If the commission being offered is between 2.5% and 1.5%, then the rebate will be proportionately reduced (ex. 2% commission on the listing therefore rebate is 0.5%). If Commission Being offered in less than 1.5%, then no rebate will apply. The rebate also does not apply to any properties listed for sale by One Percent Realty Ltd. Limited time offer subject to conditions. Offer only available prior to submitting an offer and must be documented in a separate written Cash Back Agreement only before an offer is submitted.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Do You Charge?
For homes listed under $700,000 we charge a flat rate of $7,950 plus HST. ($3,500 to listing agent, $3,500 to buying agent, $950 expense fee at closing).
For homes listed over $700,000, we charge 1% + $950 (plus HST).
Are Your Listings on MLS® and REALTOR.ca?
How Does an Agent for the Buyer Get Paid? Do I Have to Pay Them?
The $7,950 commission includes $3,500 of commission to the Buyer's representative. With a sale under $700,000 with One Percent Realty representing the Seller and the Buyer being represented by a Cooperating Brokerage: the One Percent listing agent earns $3,500, the cooperating Brokerage earns $3,500, and the remaining $950 pays for the One Percent agent’s expenses incurred in selling your home.
Are There Any Upfront Fees to List Your Home with One Percent Realty?
Will Other Agents Show One Percent Listings?
Easily the most frequently asked question...Why would an agent show his/her client a One Percent listing when that agent can show a different listing and possibly earn more? There are several reasons that other agents do show One Percent listings. (1) Agents have an ethical duty to show all listings, regardless of commission, unless they are authorized by their client to do otherwise, (2) agents still earn a commission (3) buyers can easily find One Percent listings on a number of websites including REALTOR.ca or onepercentrealty.com.
Does One Percent Realty Work?
Yes. One Percent Realty works! Clients can save many thousands of $$$ in real estate commission as thousands of other Canadians have! Your property will attract a buyer if priced realistically. Paying thousands more in commission is not what will sell your property, it will sell because of the exposure we provide to attract the right buyer for your home.
How Does The $7,950 Break Down?
$3,500 for me ("listing agent"), $3,500 for the buyer's agent ("buying agent"), $950 disbursements (includes the fee to my office when I sell your home, advertising costs & MLS® system fee). You pay absolutely nothing to me until your home is sold! One Percent Realty sells many properties across Canada. One Percent REALTORS® don't have the overhead costs as many other agents have and our low commission structure allows us to focus on serving our clients instead of wasting valuable time soliciting new business.
What Do You Mean By "Full Real Estate Services"?
When I promise to provide Full Real Estate Services this includes listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®) of our Board, http://www.REALTOR.ca , http://www.onepercentrealty.com , taking professional photos, advertising your property, holding open houses, for sale sign, lock box, showings, all documentation and contracts, negotiations, keeping you informed, cooperating with brokerages representing buyers, responding to inquiries - THE WORKS!