FOR LISTING DETAILS, PHOTOS AND 3D TOUR SCROLL DOWN TO "MY MLS PROPERTIES" AND THEN CLICK ON THE PROPERTY
I am an experienced Realtor® (40+ Homes Sold in the last 2 years alone), real estate investor, and a Bachelor of Commerce (e-Supply Chain Management) graduate. I market all my listings on the MLS® Portal, Realtor.ca, OnePercentRealty.com, Social Media and over 30 other Real Estate Websites. I offer a detailed Free Market Evaluation of your home, detailed staging advice, 3D tours, HDR photos (professionally edited using Photoshop), LARGE "For Sale" signs, e-signatures (DocuSign), negotiation tips, and explain all related real estate related details to help you make an informed decision.
You can count on me for a quick response time, honesty, solid real estate advice and professional service. You can also count on me to get you connected to various real estate professionals such as mortgage brokers, home inspectors, real estate lawyers, surveyors, staging companies, painters, cleaners and contractors that I have had previous positive experiences with.
As a young adult my father taught me about real estate investments and property management. While I was growing up I learned how to install floors, tiles, and backsplash. I also learned how to landscape, drywall, mud, and paint. Since then, I have bought many income properties and used these skills to renovate them and rent them out as a second source of income.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
MY SERVICES INCLUDE:
1. Establishing "Fair Market Value" of your home based on comparable homes
2. Suggesting various selling strategies based on your property
3. Offering "Best Practice" staging advice to help maximize Buyer interest
4. Capturing HDR photos and editing them using Adobe Photoshop®
5. Capturing and editing a professional 3D Tour of your home
6. Placing a large “For Sale” Sign and a lockbox on your property
7. Advertising your home on the MLS® Portal and Realtor.ca
8. Advertising your home on over 30 Real Estate Websites and Social Media
9. Arranging showings for Buyers and Buyers’ Realtors
10. Showing your home to potential buyers without a Realtor
11. Holding an Open House at a time convenient to you!
12. Presenting, reviewing, and explaining details of offers obtained 13. Assisting you in offer negotiation
Q: How do I keep commission down without compromising price or service?
1. I don't require an expensive commercial office to conduct business. (I work from my home office)
2. I don't require the help of administrative assistants. (I perform all administrative work myself)
3. I use legally binding e-signatures (DocuSign) to keep unnecessary travel costs down.
4. Unlike many other brokerages, my corporate headquarters take a small fraction of my income.
OUR MODERN APPROACH TO REAL ESTATE MEANS YOU’LL END UP WITH MORE MONEY.
Q: What do I charge? (When Selling Real Estate)
We charge a total of $7,950 for residential properties under $400,000. For residential properties between $400,000 and $900,000 we charge $9,950. For residential properties over $900,000 we charge 1% of the sale price + $950. We also offer the flexibility to offer more commission to the buyer's agent. It is as simple as that!
Q: How does the commission break down?
For homes under $400,000 we charge $7,950. $3,500 is for the Listing Agent. $3,500 is for the Buyer's Agent, and $950 is allocated for expenses includes the MLS® system fee, advertising costs, insurance costs and a small brokerage fee). You pay absolutely nothing until your home is sold!
For homes between $400,000 and $900,000 we charge $9,950. $4,500 is for the Listing Agent. $4,500 is for the Buyer's Agent, and $950 is allocated for expenses includes the MLS® system fee, advertising costs, insurance costs and a small brokerage fee). You pay absolutely nothing until your home is sold!
For homes over $900,000 we charge 1% + $950. 0.5% is for the Listing Agent. $0.5% is for the Buyer's Agent (with the option to offer more), and $950 is allocated for expenses includes the MLS® system fee, advertising costs, insurance costs and a small brokerage fee). You pay absolutely nothing until your home is sold!
Q: Can I offer the Buyer's Realtor® more than $3,500/4,500/0.5%?
Yes, if you want to offer more commission to the Buyer’s agent on MLS® than $3,500/$4,500/0.5% the choice is completely yours. Furthermore, if a One Percent Realty Realtor® sells your home without an outside buyer agent we will only charge you $7,950/$9,950/0.5% instead of the higher commission originally offered to the buyer's agent! This is just another example how we are always looking out for your best interest.
Q: Will all Realtors® show One Percent Listings?
There are several reasons why all Realtors® show One Percent listings:
(1) The MLS® Portal, which is set up by a Buyer's Realtor® automatically notifies serious buyers when a new listing is posted that fits their search criteria regardless of the cooperating brokerage's commission or listing brokerage.
(2) Realtors® will still earn a great commission
(3) Buyers can easily find all One Percent listings on various real estate websites including Realtor.ca, onepercentrealty.com, social media and over 30 other real estate websites
Q: Does One Percent Realty Work?
Yes, One Percent Realty works! My clients have literally saved thousands of dollars in real estate commission and so have thousands of other Canadians using One Percent Realty. Your property will attract a buyer when priced at market value. Paying thousands more to the listing brokerage is not what will sell your property, your property will sell because of the outstanding exposure and professional services we provide to attract the right buyer for your home. It would be my pleasure to show you my "SOLD" listings.
Q: What is the deal with One Percent Realty?
We are a fully licensed real estate brokerage that offers full real estate services. In terms of services and exposure, we are identical to whoever you would like to compare us with. We list properties on MLS®, Realtor.ca, social media, and many other real estates websites. We place a sign on your property, we conduct 3D Tours, take professional HDR quality photos, we show your property to buyers without Realtors®, hold open houses, and offer negotiation advice. I personally like to think of my brokerage as the Uber® of Taxis - we provide the same service but with a modern approach and at a much lower cost to you.
Q: I'm looking to buy, what do you charge?
When a Realtor® represents a buyer the commission is always paid by the seller. This means my services are completely free to you. What sets me apart is that I share my earned commission with you in the form of a cashback. Call me at 613-325-2103 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. If you are looking for income properties, I offer cash flow analysis and CAP ratios to compare income properties available.
Q: Ed, can we see your past work?
I would be proud to show you every listing I've ever done so you know what to expect from my services. I have over 40 listings SOLD in the last 2 years alone.
What "Google Review" Had to Say About Me:
When we decided to sell our home we interviewed various Realtors from different brokerages with different business models and chose Ed Alculumbre from One Percent Realty. He showed us the benefits of going with the One Percent Realty model and we found Ed's personality and experience to be a great fit for us. We enjoyed the experience of selling our home with Ed. He was professional, knowledgeable, patient, articulate and responsive. He made a potentially complex and nerve wracking experience a very positive one. We were so impressed with Ed's professionalism in writing up the MLS Listing, determining the asking price, suggesting a selling strategy, providing staging advice, carrying out the 3D Tour, taking professional pictures, coordinating the showings and negotiating offers. We would highly recommend Ed to anyone thinking of selling their home.