I am an Experienced Full-Time REALTOR® with a proven track record (50+ Listings Sold since 2021), Real Estate Investor, and a Bachelor of Commerce graduate. Low commission fees and going above and beyond the industry standards set me apart. I market all my listings on the MLS® Portal, Realtor.ca, Social Media, OnePercentRealty.com and the most popular Real Estate Websites. I offer a Free Market Evaluation of your home and explain all relevant real estate details to help you make an informed decision.
You can count on me for a quick response time, honesty, solid real estate advice, all paperwork and top-notch professional service. You can also count on me to get you connected to various real estate professionals such as mortgage brokers, home inspectors, real estate lawyers, surveyors, stagers, painters, electricians, cleaners and all types of contractors that I have had previous positive experiences with.
FOR LISTING DETAILS, PHOTOS AND 3D TOUR SCROLL DOWN TO "MY MLS PROPERTIES" AND THEN CLICK ON THE PROPERTY
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
MY SERVICES INCLUDE:
1. Establishing "Fair Market Value" of your home. 2. Suggesting various selling strategies based on your property. 3. Professional Staging Report to help maximize Buyer interest. 4. Professional Photos edited using Adobe Photoshop®. 5. Capturing and editing a professional 3D Tour of your home. 6. Creating Floor Plans to attract even more Buyers. 7. Placing a Large “For Sale” Sign with a QR Code and lockbox. 8. Full exposure on the MLS® Portal and Realtor.ca 9. Advertising your home on over 35 Real Estate Websites and Social Media. 10. Arranging showings for the Buyer’s REALTOR®. 11. Showing your home to potential buyers without a REALTOR®. 12. Holding an Open House at a time convenient to you.
13. Preparing contracts & paperwork with electronic signature option.
14. Presenting, reviewing, and explaining details of offers obtained.
15. Assisting you in offer negotiation.
16. Providing guidance and assistance during the closing process.
Q: How do I keep commission down without compromising price or service?
1. I don't require an expensive commercial office to conduct business. (I work from my home office)
2. I don't require the help of administrative assistants. (I perform all administrative work myself)
3. I use legally binding e-signatures (DocuSign) to keep unnecessary travel costs down.
4. Unlike many other brokerages, my corporate headquarters take a small fraction of my income.
OUR MODERN APPROACH TO REAL ESTATE MEANS YOU’LL END UP WITH MORE MONEY.
Q: How does the commission break down?
For homes under $400,000 we charge $7,950. $3,500 is for the Listing Agent. $3,500 is for the Buyer's Agent, and $950 is allocated for expenses includes the MLS® system fee, advertising costs, insurance costs and a small brokerage fee).
For homes between $400,000 and $900,000 we charge $9,950. $4,500 is for the Listing Agent. $4,500 is for the Buyer's Agent, and $950 is allocated for expenses includes the MLS® system fee, advertising costs, insurance costs and a small brokerage fee).
For homes over $900,000 we charge 1% + $950. 0.5% is for the Listing Agent. $0.5% is for the Buyer's Agent (with the option to offer more), and $950 is allocated for expenses includes the MLS® system fee, advertising costs, insurance costs and a small brokerage fee).
We also offer the flexibility to offer more commission to the Buyer's Agent.
Q: Are there any upfront or hidden fees?
Q: Can I offer the Buyer's Realtor® more than $3,500/4,500/0.5%?
Yes, if you want to offer more commission to the Buyer’s Agent on MLS® than $3,500/$4,500/0.5% the choice is completely yours. A higher incentive to the Buyer's Agent is to help you close the deal by having them prioritize our listing over other listings and pushing their Buyer's to make an offer. Furthermore, if a One Percent Realty Realtor® sells your home without an outside Buyer Agent we will only charge you $7,950/$9,950/0.5% instead of the higher commission originally offered to the Buyer's Agent! This is just another example how we are always looking out for your best interest.
Q: Will all Realtors® show One Percent Listings?
There are several reasons why all Realtors® show One Percent listings:
(1) The MLS® Portal, which is set up by a Buyer's Realtor® automatically notifies serious buyers (via email and/or text) when a new listing is posted that fits their search criteria regardless of the cooperating brokerage's commission or listing brokerage.
(2) Buyers can easily find all One Percent listings on real estate websites including Realtor.ca, onepercentrealty.com, social media and over 35 other real estate websites
Q: Does One Percent Realty work?
Yes, One Percent Realty works! My clients have literally saved thousands of dollars in real estate commission and so have thousands of other Canadians using One Percent Realty. Paying thousands more to the listing brokerage is not what will sell your property, your property will sell because of the outstanding exposure and professional services we provide to attract the right buyer for your home. It would be my pleasure to show you over 50+ of my "SOLD" listings in the last two years alone.
Q: I'm looking to buy, what do you charge?
When a Realtor® represents a buyer the commission is always paid by the seller. This means my services are completely free to you. What sets me apart is that I share my earned commission with you in the form of a cashback. Call me at 613-325-2103 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. If you are looking for income properties, I offer cash flow analysis and CAP ratios to compare income properties available.
Q: Ed, can we see your past work?
I would be proud to show you every listing I've ever done so you know what to expect from my services. I have over 50 listings SOLD in the last 2 years alone.